An exceptionally well presented property in a most convenient location which will appeal to families, first-time buyers and investors alike.
Boasting the highest quality of fixtures and fittings throughout the dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, bright reception, modern fitted kitchen with dining area, downstairs WC, luxury master bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and stunning city views to the rear.
Manor Street is ideally located close to many leading shops and amenities including Lidl, Home Bargains, Mater Hospital and a wealth of local independent traders. Belfast City Centre is also less than 2 miles away with regular buses servicing the area.
A property of such high specifications won't stay on the market for long and early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate this gem of a home.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an apoptosis view.
- Ground Floor
- Composite front door with stained glass inset, hardwood flooring, double panelled radiator , stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 3.63m x 4.11m (11'10" x 13'5")
- Attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 3.51m x 5.39m (11'6" x 17'8")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker space with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, tumble drier space, enclosed under stair storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, double panelled radiator, ample dining space, leading to:
- Back Hall
- Vinyl flooring, access to rear garden
- Downstairs WC
- Low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, vinyl flooring
- First Floor
- Enclosed storage cupboards with one housing gas boiler, access to roof space
- Luxury bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and double rainfall shower, tiled flooring and walls, PVC cladded ceiling with recessed lighting, heated towel rail
- Front Bedroom 3.50m x 3.18m (11'5" x 10'5")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.55m x 2.89m (11'7" x 9'5")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, double panelled radiator, stunning city views
- Third Bedroom 2.59m x 2.19m (8'5" x 7'2")
- Panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall and metal entrance gate, garden laid out in artificial lawn with paved border
- Fully paved and enclosed yard, wood panelled privacy fencing, access to rear entry