An exceptionally well presented semi-detached villa which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers and investors alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, spacious reception with bay window, modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Joanmount Gardens is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballysillan Dental Practice, Ballysillan Leisure Centre, Iceland and both the Boys and Girls Model. It also shares excellent bus links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, tiled flooring, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 4.12m x 3.98m (13'6" x 13'0")
- Into bay, attractive tiled fireplace and surround with real fire inset, enclosed electricity meter, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 3.35m x 3.94m (10'11" x 12'11")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, under stair storage, double panelled radiator, vinyl flooring, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Access to roof space, double panelled radiator
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, tiled splash backs
- Front Bedroom 2.75m x 4.05m (9'0" x 13'3")
- Double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 2.27m x 2.34m (7'5" x 7'8")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, double panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with wooden entrance gate, garden laid out in lawn
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid out in lawn with patio area and panelled fencing surround