A well presented end townhouse in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers, smaller families and investors alike.
Internally the dwelling has been tastefully decorated and comprises of a vestibule entrance, hallway, bright reception, fitted kitchen with dining space, classic white bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, full uPVC double glazing and excellent city views from the front and Black Mountain view’s to the rear.
Highdene Gardens is neatly tucked away within the ever popular Highfield development and is conveniently located within very close proximity to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco, Ballygomartin McDonalds and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop just minutes from the front door.
Contact Rea Estates for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- PVC front door with glass inset, tiled flooring, wooden internal door with glass insets leading to:
- Tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, under stair storage housing electricity meter, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 5.45m x 3.00m (17'10" x 9'10")
- Double patio doors leading to rear garden, wood laminate flooring, two double panelled radiators
- Kitchen 3.30m x 2.33m (10'9" x 7'7")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker space with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, enclosed storage cupboard, PVC cladded ceiling with recessed lighting, dining space, access to outside
- First Floor
- Access to roof space
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and free standing electric shower, wet room flooring, tiled walls, PVC cladded ceiling with recesses lighting, enclosed hot press with additional storage
- Front Bedroom 2.73m x 4.59m (8'11" x 15'0")
- Built-in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 2.63m x 3.01m (8'7" x 9'10")
- Original wood flooring, panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, full paved yard
- Elevated garden laid out in stones with patio area, wood panelled fencing surround, enclosed oil boiler