An extremely well presented and deceptively spacious property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers or those with a growing family.
Internally the dwelling has been presented to a very high standard and comprises of a vestibule entrance, bright reception, modern fitted kitchen with dining area, classic white bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is ample parking to the front and an enclosed rear yard.
The property further benefits from recently installed gas fired central heating, full uPVC double glazing and PVC cladded fascia and guttering.
Carolina Street is conveniently located between the ever-popular Crumlin and Shankill Road's and is close to many leading shops and amenities including Lidl, Iceland and a wealth of independent retailers. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Properties for sale in this area are extremely rare and early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate this hidden gem!
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, vinyl flooring, PVC cladded walls and ceiling with recessed lighting, wooden internal door with glass insets leading to:
- Living Room 4.78m x 4.81m (15'8" x 15'9")
- Into bay, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Kitchen 3.17m x 4.78m (10'4" x 15'8")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, under stair storage, tiled flooring, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator, double patio doors leading to rear yard
- First Floor
- Three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, wet room flooring, PVC cladded walls and ceiling with recessed lighting, heated towel rail
- Front Bedroom 3.78m x 2.63m (12'4" x 8'7")
- Panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.18m x 2.52m (10'5" x 8'3")
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.91m x 2.10m (9'6" x 6'10")
- Panelled radiator
- Enclosed storage cupboard, access to roof space
- Fully paved and enclosed rear garden with wood panel fencing