An exceptionally well presented property which has undergone significant upgrading and is sure to appeal to first-time buyers and investors alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, open plan reception with dining area, brand new fitted kitchen, brand new luxury bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed front and rear yards including decking area.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
Glenside Parade is conveniently located close to many leading shops, amenities and schools and shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop just minutes from the front door.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, vinyl flooring, enclosed electricity meter
- Living Room 6.20m x 4.06m (20'4" x 13'3")
- Open plan reception with ample dining space, stairs leading to first floor, under stair storage, two double panelled radiators
- Kitchen 3.83m x 2.73m (12'6" x 8'11")
- Brand new fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, double panelled radiator, vinyl flooring, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Access to roof space
- Luxury three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan
- Front Bedroom 2.79m x 4.06m (9'1" x 13'3")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.08m x 2.01m (10'1" x 6'7")
- Panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, paved garden
- Elevated decking area, access to rear entry