If you are looking for a contemporary home in one of Bangor’s most desirable areas, then 19A Ranfurly Avenue must be on your shortlist. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout, there is little to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
Recently built within the last 20 years, the current owners have completely refurbished and upgraded the interior over the last two years to provide a home with style and comforts for modern day living
Overall, accommodation comprises three reception rooms, four bedrooms and three bathrooms but without question, the standout spaces are the kitchen and master bedroom.
The kitchen combines cooking and dining with everyday living in a space filled with light from windows overlooking the front garden and large patio doors opening onto the rear terrace. The abundance of light shows off to its best the elegant kitchen units and Dekton worktops complete with sink and Quooker boiler water tap. The dining and living spaces are ideal for family entertaining and everyday living, and make it easy to step out on the private patio area. Adjacent to the kitchen is the utility room in the integral garage.
The ground floor is complete with two further reception rooms and an impressive entrance hall with staircase to the first floor.
Upstairs the generous and graceful master bedroom provides an abundance of storage in the connecting dressing room while the en suite bathroom is complete with walk in shower and bath.
There is a second bedroom with ensuite bathroom and two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Uniquely the sale includes the recently fitted carpets and blinds and the new owners will benefit from finishes of the highest quality fitted by skilled craftsmen.
Positioned on Ranfurly Avenue on the corner of Knockmore Park, this imposing property has real kerb appeal. The grounds have been set out in lawn and provide spacious front and side gardens along with a terrace to the rear ideally suited for blissful relaxation!
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door, tiled floor.
- Kitchen/ living/dining 6.50 x 7.83 (awp) (21'3" x 25'8" (awp))
- Recently fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with Dekton work tops. Integrated Neff oven and microwave, and Neff five ring induction hob with concealed extractor fan. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and Quooker boiling water tap. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Tiled floor, door to garden area and door to garage.
- Reception Room 2 5.30 x 3.53 (awp) (17'4" x 11'6" (awp))
- Walnut herringbone wooden floor.
- Reception Room 3 3.53 x 6.39 (11'6" x 20'11")
- Solid wooden floor. decorative sandstone fireplace with slate tiled inset and hearth and open fire. Patio doors to garden.
- Downstairs WC
- Low flush wc, sink unit, splash back tiling, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Access to roof space, storage cupboard.
- Bedroom One 3.36 x 5.31 (awp) (11'0" x 17'5" (awp))
- Leading to....
- Dressing Room 2.38 x 4.93 (awp) (7'9" x 16'2" (awp))
- Velux window x 5, Bespoke built in units, robes and dressing table.
- En suite 2.11 x 2.88 (6'11" x 9'5")
- Stand alone tub style bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, walk in shower with rain shower over, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, spot lights, extractor fan.
- Bedroom Two 4.68 x 3.39 (awp) (15'4" x 11'1" (awp))
- Bespoke built in units, laminate wooden flooring.
- Ensuite 2.41 x 1.84 (7'10" x 6'0")
- Tile paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, rain shower head over, low flush w.c. round counter top basin with mixer tap, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, spot lights.
- Bedroom Three 2.87 x 3.53 (9'4" x 11'6")
- Bedroom Four 3.27 x 3.54 (10'8" x 11'7")
- Bathroom 1.84 x 2.55 (6'0" x 8'4")
- Low flush w.c, walk in shower with rain shower head, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, spot lights.
- Garage 5.32 x 2.86 (17'5" x 9'4")
- Gas boiler, roller door, utility area with single drainer stainless steel sink unity, plumbed for washing machine.
- Enclosed paved area to rear of property, driveway in decorative pink pebbles, garden to side in lawns.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.