A superb period style semi-detached property in a highly regarded residential location which has retained most of its stunning original features.
Internally this deceptively spacious dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, hallway, two receptions, fitted kitchen, utility room, classic white bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is a secure driveway, detached red brick garage and enclosed gardens front and rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central, double glazing, spacious floored loft with velux windows offering stunning city views and all within a sought-after cul-de-sac location.
Dunowen Gardens is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Belfast Model School for Girls, Cliftonville Golf Club, Co-op convenience store and Boots pharmacy. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with a bus stop located at the end of the street.
It is rare that spacious family homes such as this come on to the market and internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate this fantastic property.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- Hardwood front door, tiled flooring, enclosed electricity meter, wooden door with smoked glass inset leading to:
- Under stair storage, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Front Reception 4.54m x 4.04m (14'10" x 13'3")
- Into bay, attractive tiled fireplace and surround with fully functional fire inset, double panelled radiators x 4
- Rear Reception 3.43m x 4.67m (11'3" x 15'3")
- Into bay, attractive tiled fireplace and surround with fully functional fire inset, enclosed storage cupboard, double panelled radiators x 2
- Kitchen 3.53m x 3.15m (11'6" x 10'4")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker space, double panelled radiator, leading to:
- Utility Room 2.80m x 3.31m (9'2" x 10'10")
- Large utility room with ample counter space, plumbed for a washing machine, fridge freezer space, double panelled, wooden half door leading to enclosed rear garden
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing electric shower, part tiled/PVC cladded walls, vinyl flooring, panelled radiator, enclosed hot press with additional storage,
- Front Bedroom 4.55m x 3.32m (14'11" x 10'10")
- Into bay, original fireplace inset, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.32m x 3.84m (10'10" x 12'7")
- Original fireplace inset, enclosed storage cupboard, double panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.62m x 2.55m (8'7" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator
- Access to roof space with two additional rooms suitable for light storage
- Floored Loft 3.18m x 4.75m (10'5" x 15'7")
- Fully floored loft with velux window x 2 offering stunning city views, panelled radiator, electrical sockets and lighting
- Privacy hedging with metal pedestrian entrance gate,sSecure driveway with lean to, paved garden laid out with various shrubs and trees
- Mature gardens laid out in lawn with mature shrubbery, trees and hedging, greenhouse
- Detached Garage 4.68m x 3.07 (15'4" x 10'0")
- Up and over garage door, full electrics and lighting