A keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors and first-time buyers.
Priced to allow for modernisation the dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, bright reception with bay window, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom and two well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Columbia Street is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Lidl, Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre,
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- Hardwood front door with glass panelled insets, tiled flooring, wooden internal door with glass insets leading to:
- Panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 4.77m x 2.96m (15'7" x 9'8")
- Into bay, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 1.91m x 3.16m (6'3" x 10'4")
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker space, plumbed for a washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler, under stair storage, double panelled radiator, vinyl flooring, leading to:
- Back Hall
- Vinyl flooring, access to rear yard
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, vinyl flooring, panelled radiator, extractor fan
- First Floor
- Access to roof space
- Front Bedroom 2.89m x 4.12m (9'5" x 13'6")
- Double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 2.98m x 2.53m (9'9" x 8'3")
- Panelled radiator
- Enclosed yard, access to rear entry