A keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to investors, first-time buyers and those with a growing family.
Priced to allow for remedial upgrades the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, hallway, two receptions, extended kitchen, four piece bathroom suite and two double bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and a floored loft accessible via second floor staircase.
Cambrai Street is conveniently located between the ever-popular Crumlin and Shankill Road's and is close to many leading shops and amenities including Lidl, Home Bargains, Iceland and a wealth of independent retailers. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- Hardwood front door, tiled flooring, leading to:
- Tiled flooring, stairs leading to first floor
- Front Reception 3.23m x 2.93m (10'7" x 9'7")
- Tiled flooring, panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter
- Rear Reception 3.30m x 3.03m (10'9" x 9'11")
- Tiled flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 4.92m x 2.12m (16'1" x 6'11")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, under stair storage, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and free standing electric shower, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, enclosed hot press with additional storage
- Front Bedroom 3.23m x 4.03m (10'7" x 13'2")
- Double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.33m x 2.43m (10'11" x 7'11")
- Panelled radiator
- Stairs leading to:
- Second Floor
- Floored Loft 3.86m x 3.60m (12'7" x 11'9")
- Double panelled radiator, velux window