Situated off the highly sought after Circular Road in Belmont, this well presented home is within walking distance of Belmont village and convenient to leading schools, restaurants, bars and shops. It also provides easy access to Belfast City Centre, the main arterial routes and Belfast City Airport. This is a bright spacious home which will appeal to young professionals, small families or the retired.
Decorated in neutral tones throughout, accommodation includes welcoming entrance hall leading to a contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, living room with gas fire and cloakroom with utility area. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms, both with en suite shower rooms. Gas fired central heating and double glazing are further benefits. Outside there is off street parking for two cars.
Early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed front door, floor to ceiling double glazed windows, wooden flooring, recessed lights.
- Cloaks / Utility
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine, gas boiler, tiled floor, recessed lights.
- Lounge 4.17 x 4.36 (13'8" x 14'3")
- Granite surround fireplace housing gas fire, double glazed door to outside.
- Dining Kitchen 6.28 x 3.16 (20'7" x 10'4")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, CDA electric oven and 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel extractor, built in wine rack, one and half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, door to decking.
- Gallery Landing
- Access to roof space, hot press.
- Bedroom 1 3.53 to slide robes x 4.34 (awp) (11'6" to slide r
- En suite
- Walk in shower cubicle , low flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls, velux window, heated towel rail, extractor.
- Bedroom 2 3.02 x 3.15 (9'10" x 10'4")
- Door to balcony.
- En suite
- Shower cubicle, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, extractor, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Decking, carparking space for two cars.
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.