A keenly priced property in a highly regarded residential location which is ideally suited to landlords with a long-term tenant in situ currently paying £450PCM.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, hallway, two receptions, modern fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and two double bedrooms. Outside there is an enclosed yard to the rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Tennent Street is conveniently located between the ever-popular Crumlin and Shankill Road's and is close to many leading shops and amenities including Lidl, Iceland and a wealth of independent retailers. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, tiled flooring, wooden internal door with glass insets leading to:
- Panelled radiator, tiled flooring, heating controls, stairs leading to first floor
- Front Reception 3.24m x 2.96m (10'7" x 9'8")
- Enclosed gas and electricity meters, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Rear Reception 3.17m x 3.15m (10'4" x 10'4")
- Tiled flooring, panelled radiator
- Kitchen 3.81m x 2.08m (12'5" x 6'9")
- High gloss fitted kitchen with both high and low level units and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for a washing machine, access to rear yard
- First Floor
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, access to roof space
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, heated towel rail, tiled flooring
- Front Bedroom 4.07m x 3.23m (13'4" x 10'7")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.20m x 2.55m (10'5" x 8'4")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Enclosed rear yard with access to rear entry