A well proportioned property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers and those with a growing family.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, open plan reception with ample dining space, fitted kitchen, four piece bathroom suite and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is a secure driveway, lean-to car port, enclosed gardens to the front and rear and a detached garage.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Lyndhurst Drive is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities and shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- PVC front door with glass inset, wood laminate flooring, enclosed electricity meter, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 9.43m x 3.31m (30'11" x 10'10")
- Large open plan reception with ample dining space, attractive fireplace and surround with electric fire inset, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, single panelled radiator
- Kitchen 4.53m x 2.33m (14'10" x 7'7")
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, fridge freezer space, recessed lighting, vinyl flooring, double panelled radiator, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Access to roof space
- Classic white four piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing electric shower and panelled bath, enclosed hot press with additional storage, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail
- Front Bedroom 3.76m x 2.93m (12'4" x 9'7")
- Built-in wardrobes, panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.65m x 2.96m (11'11" x 9'8")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.85m x 2.36m (9'4" x 7'8")
- Double panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gates, paved driveway, mature lawn with shrubbery boarder, lean-to car port
- Elevated lawn with various shrubs and trees, wood panelled fencing surround, patio area, enclosed boiler house
- Detached Garage 5.05m x 2.91m (16'6" x 9'6")
- Up and over garage door, full electrics