CASH OFFERS ONLY!!
A keenly priced property in a semi-rural location which is sure to appeal to investors looking for a flip project or those who seek a bungalow in a highly regarded residential location.
Priced to allow for significant modernisation and occupying a sizeable site the dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, bright reception with open fire, fitted kitchen with dining space, classic white bathroom suite and two spacious bedrooms. Outside there is parking to the rear and mature gardens.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and offers stunning views on all sides.
1126 Crumlin Road is conveniently located just a short distance from Cavehill Country Park, Belfast City Centre and is on a main arterial route to Belfast International Airport.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange appointment to view.
NB - PARKING AVAILABLE AT REAR OF PROPERTY
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hallway
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, enclosed storage cupboard housing, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Living Room 3.56m x 4.40m (11'8" x 14'5")
- Attractive fireplace and surround with solid fuel fire inset, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 3.47m x 4.42m (11'4" x 14'6")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, enclosed storage cupboard, double panelled radiator, ample dining space, access to rear garden
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower attachment overhead, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 2.96m x 5.05m (9'8" x 16'6")
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 4.09m x 2.99m (13'5" x 9'9")
- Panelled radiator
- Spacious mature gardens with privacy hedging surround, secure driveway to rear