An excellent opportunity to acquire a keenly priced property in one of the most sought-after family locations within North Belfast.
Priced to allow for cosmetic modernisation the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, open plan reception with ample dining space, fitted kitchen, three piece bathroom and three well proportioned bedrooms. Outside there is a driveway, detached garage and enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
Mountainview Parade is ideally situated close to many leading shops and amenities including Hillview Retails Park, Lidl, Home Bargains, Ballygomartin Tesco, Woodvale Park and a wealth of local independent traders within walking distance. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 7.01m x 3.01m (22'11" x 9'10")
- Dual aspect windows allowing for plenty of natural light, 2 panelled radiators, wood laminate flooring, ample dining space
- Kitchen 3.70m x 2.31m (12'1" x 7'6")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and gas hob, fridge freezer space, plumbed for a washing machine, tile effect laminate flooring, under stair storage, double panelled radiator, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, access to roof space
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free-standing electric shower, vinyl flooring, tiled walls, panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 3.39m x 3.07m (11'1" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.52m x 3.07m (11'6" x 10'0")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.83m x 2.24m (9'3" x 7'4")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, mature garden laid out in lawn with shrubbery boarder, concrete driveway
- Mature gardens laid out in lawn, concrete patio area, enclosed storage cupboard
- Detached Garage
- Brick detached garage with up and over door and full electrics