ATTENTION INVESTORS AND FIRST-TIME BUYERS!! A keenly priced and extended terrace property in a highly regarded residential location.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, open plan reception with ample dining space, fitted kitchen, downstairs bathroom suite and two first floor bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear and an elevated decking area.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Glenvale Street is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- White PVC front door with smoked glass inset, part tile/part wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, leading to first floor
- Living Room 6.61m x 3.37m (21'8" x 11'0")
- Open plan reception with ample dining space, attractive fireplace and surround with inset, under stair storage, 2 double panelled radiators, patio doors leading to rear yard
- Kitchen 2.40m x 2.20m (7'10" x 7'2")
- Fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker space with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring
- White three piece bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and disabled shower, wet room flooring, PVC cladded ceiling
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 3.24m x 2.71m (10'7" x 8'10")
- Panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.10m x 3.97m (10'2" x 13'0")
- Double panelled radiator
- Metal privacy fence with metal entrance gate, bricked yard
- Elevated decking area, access to rear entry