A sizeable family home laid out over three floors which has undergone significant upgrading and is presented to an excellent standard.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a vestibule entrance, hallway, two receptions, brand new fitted kitchen, classic white bathroom suite and four well proportioned bedrooms laid out over the first and second floors. Outside there is an enclosed yard to the rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and new flooring throughout.
Eccles Street is conveniently located between the ever-popular Crumlin and Shankill Road's and is close to many leading shops and amenities including Lidl, Iceland and a wealth of independent retailers. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Vestibule Entrance
- Hardwood front door with glass inset, tiled flooring, wooden internal door with panelled glass leading to:
- Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator, stairs leading to first floor
- Front Reception 3.06m x 3.24m (10'0" x 10'7")
- Enclosed storage cupboard, enclosed gas and electricity meters, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Rear Reception 3.29m x 4.04m (10'9" x 13'3")
- Under stair storage, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Kitchen 3.68m x 2.03m (12'0" x 6'7")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, cooker space with extractor hood overhead, fridge freezer space, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, leading to rear yard
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath, vinyl flooring, panelled radiator, extractor fan
- Bedroom 1 3.06m 4.51m (10'0" 14'9")
- Double panelled radiator
- Bedroom 2 3.37m x 2.84m (11'0" x 9'3")
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, double panelled radiator
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 3.12m x 4.50m (10'2" x 14'9")
- Velux window, access to roof space
- Bedroom 4 3.31m x 2.83m (10'10" x 9'3")
- Velux window, double panelled radiator
- Enclosed rear yard with access to rear entry