A double extended townhouse occupying a spacious corner site which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers and those with a growing family.
This deceptively spacious dwelling comprises of an entrance hallway, large living room with multi-fuel stove, open plan kitchen with dining area, generously proportioned conservatory, two three piece bathroom suites and three double bedrooms. Outside there is a large driveway, detached garage, a multi-purpose room (currently used as a bar) and AWARD WINNING landscaped gardens (Belfast in Bloom 2022: Best Front Garden Awards, West Belfast). The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. While currently functioning as a three bedroom property it could easily be converted to a four bedroom due to the extra bathroom space.
Highpark Cross is conveniently located within very close proximity to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco, Ballygomartin McDonalds and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre with the closest bus stop just minutes from the front door.
Properties of such size and with such versatile living quarters are extremely rare to the sales market and early viewing is advised to fully appreciate the high internal specification of this fantastic family home.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, vinyl flooring, panelled radiator, under stair storage, stairs leading to first floor
- Living Room 6.07m x 3.68m (19'10" x 12'0")
- Into bay, attractive bricked fireplace with multi-fuel fire inset, tile effect laminate flooring, panelled radiator, double french doors leading to rear yard
- Kitchen 2.85m x 5.16m (9'4" x 16'11")
- Wooden fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, plumbed for a washing machine, storage cupboard, cooker space, sliding PVC doors leading to conservatory
- Dining Area 4.01m x 3.18m (13'1" x 10'5")
- Attractive tiled fireplace with brick surround, panelled radiator, enclosed electricity meter, vinyl flooring, ample dining space
- Conservatory 4.10m x 3.84m (13'5" x 12'7")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, double doors leading to rear garden
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 4.07m x 3.68m (13'4" x 12'0")
- Extended master bedroom with ample storage space, panelled radiator
- Master Bathroom
- Classic white bathroom suite including traditional high level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing n=bath, PVC cladded walls and ceiling, wood laminate flooring, heated towel rail
- Second Bathroom
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and free standing rainfall shower, vinyl flooring, PVC cladded walls and ceiling with recessed lighting, heated towel rail, access to floored roof space
- Bedroom 2 3.07m x 4.21m (10'0" x 13'9")
- Enclosed storage cupboard housing gas boiler, panelled radiator
- Bedroom 3 2.90m x 3.17m (9'6" x 10'4")
- Panelled radiator
- Multi-Purpose Room/Bar Area 4.76m x 3.50m (15'7" x 11'5")
- Spacious multi-purpose room currently being used as a bar, exposed Belfast brick, PVC cladded ceiling with recessed lighting
- Detached Garage 4.72m x 3.67 (15'5" x 12'0")
- Up and over door with full electrics
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, award winning landscaped gardens laid out with various shrubs and trees (Belfast in Bloom 2022: Best Front Garden Awards, West Belfast), secure driveway with ample parking, wood panelled fencing surround
- Fully enclosed and paved rear yard, wood panelled fencing surround