We understand that when a tenant first moves in, some landlords are happy to conduct on going management themselves. Circumstances often change, however, and running a tenancy can take up much more time than you first thought.
Rea Estates offers a service designed for landlords who would like to be relieved from the pressure of managing their tenancy. This service is available to all landlords, not just clients of Rea Estates, and can be implemented at any time. No matter who found your tenants, you can pass us the core details of your tenancy and we will take over the management of the property, leaving you to sit back and relax.
As part of our property management service for all landlords, Rea Estates will be responsible for the following:
- Making initial contact with your tenants and advising them of our ongoing tenancy management.
- Making an initial inspection of the property's condition.
- Transferring the tenant's deposit from the current holder to our TDS deposit account.
- Transferring the tenancy agreement from your current agreement to our company agreement.
- Transferring the tenant's rental payments from your current arrangement to a Rea Estates account.
- Once these steps are in place, you will benefit from all the features outlined in our full management service.